- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
What is the Zones Tab
Use the Zones tab to add or edit, or both a trusted zone. A trusted zone is typically a home, or work network, or a specific computer, or a range of IP address.
To add a network zone, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the Zones tab, click the Add button. The Add a Network Zone dialog displays:
2. Specify a Zone (Trusted, Untrusted) form the drop-down combo box.
3. Type a descriptive Name.
4. Select an Adapter form the drop-down combo box.
Note: Ad-Aware Antivirus automatically scans your network adapters. They are displayed in this drop-down combo box. You can select Any which applies to any adapter your computer encounters.
5. Under Address Type, select one of the following options:
- IP address
- Address range
6. Type IP Address.
7. Once you are done, click Ok.
To edit a network zone, on the Zones tab, select a zone in the list, and then click the Edit button. With the Edit a Network Zone dialog displayed, modify settings, as needed, and then click Ok.
To delete a network zone, select it from the list on the Gateway Rules tab, and then click the Delete button.
*For more detailed information with screen shots please see the product manual for Ad-Aware10*