- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
What are Gateway Rules
Use the Gateway Rules tab to create a gateway rule to ignore a specified MAC addresses by the firewall. The rule can be configured to specify a gateway.
You can Edit or Delete a rule you have Added. To edit or delete a rule, first, you need select it in the list.
To add a gateway rule, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the Gateway Rules tab, click the Add button. The Add a Gateway dialog displays:
2. Type a descriptive Name for a gateway rule.
3. Type a Description for a gateway rule.
4. Type MAC Address.
5. Once you are done, click Ok.
To edit a gateway rule, on the Gateway Rules tab, click the Edit button. With the Edit a Gateway dialog displayed, modify settings, as needed, and then click Ok.
To delete a gateway rule, select it from the list on the Gateway Rules tab, and then click the Delete button.
*For more detailed information with screen shots please see the product manual for Ad-Aware10*