- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
Double-click the Ad-Aware Tray Application in the system tray to access the Ad-Aware’s main user interface.
Right-click the Ad-Aware Tray Application to open a context menu which includes the options shown below.
Opens the Ad-Aware program.
Disable/Enable Ad-Aware features
Disables/Enables Ad-Aware features. Click the required feature to disable/enable it. A feature set available in the list depends on your current version of Ad-Aware.
Runs a Quick scan.
The Quick Scan command is replaced by one of the following statuses depending on a process being currently performed:
- Scanning...: when a scan of any type is being performed.
- Scan Paused: when a scan of any type is paused.
- Cleaning...: when a selected action is applied to threat(s) found.
- Clean Paused: when a cleaning procedure is paused.
- See Scan Results: when a scan of any type is finished and threats are found.
Clicking a status on the tray context menu opens a Scan Computer screen.