- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to uninstall
To uninstall Ad-Aware, first make sure the application is closed.
1. Click the Start button on your computer (left-hand side of the screen).
2. Click Control Panel in the Start Menu.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs / Click Programs, and then click Programs and Features. Select Ad-Aware Antivirus from the list and then click Uninstall.
The programs installed are typically listed in an alphabetical order.
4. With the dialog box displayed, click Remove to proceed.
5. With the message box displayed, confirm your decision to uninstall the program by clicking Yes.
6. You can see the uninstalling process in progress.
7. To complete the uninstalling process, click Reboot Now.
If you have installed Ad-Aware in the Compatible mode, reboot is not required.