- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to set a scheduled scan
You can schedule the scan process to run it periodically. It is very useful to keep your computer free from malware on a regular basis.
To access the Schedule screen and configure the schedule options, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the main screen, click Scan Now, or click the icon next to the Antivirus & Antispyware feature, or click the icon . Alternatively, on the Quick Access Toolbar, click Scan.
2. With the scan screen displayed, click the Schedule tab. The Schedule screen displays:
3. Select the Automatically scan my computer check box. With that, you can set one of the following options:
- Scan my computer on startup;
- Scan my computer with the following schedule.
Setting the Scan my computer with the following schedule option enables you to specify the scheduling parameters listed below:
- Frequency period to scan computer (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly)
- Scan type (Quick, Full, and Custom)
- Scan time
Click the Restore Defaults button to restore the default scheduling parameters.
*For more detailed information with screen shots please see the product manual for Ad-Aware10*