- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to schedule scans
You can schedule the scan process to run it periodically. It is very useful to keep your computer free from malware on a regular basis.
To enable the Automated Scan option and configure the schedule options, proceed through the steps listed below:
- On the left menu, click Scan Computer.
- With the screen displayed, scroll down until reaching the Automated Scan block, and then click the slider to turn on the automated scan and then click the Edit Schedule link to start configuring the schedule options.
- With the screen displayed, specify the scheduling parameters listed below:
- Frequency period to scan computer (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly). For the Weekly and Monthly parameters, select additionally day(s).
- Scan type (Quick or Full).
- Scan time.
You can disable the Automated Scan option by clicking the slider next to Automated Scan on the Scan Computer screen.