- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to get help
If you have any questions about Ad-Aware antivirus or experience some problems while using it, there are several online resources that can help you find prompt and effective answers.
To get access to the online support, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the left menu, click App Management.
2. In the Technical Support block, click Get Support.
3. With the Support Center screen, in the Frequently Asked Questions block, click View Frequently Asked Questions to check common questions, answers and to get better understanding of Ad-Aware antivirus.
4. In the Identity Protection block, click Go to Identity Protection to get protection against identity theft.
5. In the Lavasoft Forums block, click Go to Lavasoft Forums to post your questions or description of issues on the support forum.
6. In the Software Manual block, click View Software Manual to open the user guide containing detailed instructions with screenshots and explaining how to use Ad-Aware antivirus.
You also can access the Support Center screen by clicking ? icon from the floating panel.
If you are unable to resolve the issue using online resources, you can contact Lavasoft Customer Support team.
To send a message to an agent, proceed through the steps below:
1. With the Support Center screen, in the Contact Support block, complete the submission form:
- enter your name;
- enter your email address;
- select a subject;
- enter description of the problem you are experiencing.
We strongly recommend indicate your valid email address. It will guarantee that you will be contacted by Customer Support agent.
2. Click Send.
3. With the confirmation message box, click Close. You will be contacted by Lavasoft Customer Support within 12-24 hours during working days.
By default Ad-Aware log files from your computer are attached to your message. This data is required for technical assistants to evaluate an issue and provide you with a prompt and correct reply.