- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to enable Shop & Bank Safely Online
The Shop & Bank Safely Online feature allows you to prevent malicious objects when you browse the Internet. You can inspect the whole HTTP traffic and block potential malware and suspicious activities. To set and configure the Shop & Bank Safely Online feature, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the main screen, click the icon next to the Shop & Bank Safely Online feature, or click the icon . The Shop & Bank Safely Online tab opens.
2. Select the Enable check box to enable the Shop & Bank Safely Online feature.
3. Select the Enable Bad Site Blocking check box to turn on the option of blocking web sites which may harm your computer.
*For more detailed information with screen shots please see the product manual for Ad-Aware10*