- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to enable and configure Parental Control
The Parental Control feature monitors and tracks your child's online activity blocking dangerous sites. It is a good web filtering for parents looking to protect their kids from inappropriate or adult websites at home by setting content restrictions.
To enable the Parental Control feature and to configure its settings, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the left menu, click Web Protection.
2. On the Web Protection screen, click the slider next to Parental Control.
3. To access the Parental Control Settings screen, click Advanced Settings.
4. On the Parental Control Settings screen, use the drop-down combo box to select a predefined set to block specific content.
If you want to create your own restrictions, proceed through the steps listed below:
- In the drop-down combo box, select the Custom option.
- In the Custom Settings block, click Change Settings.
- With the Custom Parental Control screen, customize your set and/or create your own exclusion list to allow a specific web site if a category it belongs to is blocked.