- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to enable and configure Network Protection
Our two-way firewall complements and enhances the protection offered by your typical router and provides more robust security by monitoring which applications are attempting to send data out (outgoing traffic).
To set and configure the Network Protection feature, proceed through the steps listed below:
1. On the left menu, click Network Protection. The Network Protection screen opens.
2. Click the slider next to Network Protection to enable Network Protection.
Alternatively, on the Home screen, click the slider next to Network Protection to enable the feature.
If Ad-Aware has detected any incompatible software, you need to install additional components to enable Network Protection. For the purpose, click the slider and then continue installing additional components.
3. Click Advanced Settings to configure settings for Network Protection.