- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to create Exclusion List
Create your Exclusion List of files if you want them to be excluded from the scan process and the Real-Time Protection.
To access the Manage Exclusions screen, proceed through the steps listed below:
- On the left menu, click Scan Computer.
- With the screen displayed, click the Manage Exclusions link available in the Manage Exclusions block.
The Manage Exclusions screen opens:
With the Manage Exclusions screen, you can perform the following actions:
- add an item (path/extension) to the list;
- remove an item from the list.
To add a path to be excluded, click the Add button. With the Open dialog box displayed, select the path you want to add to the exclusion list, and then click Open.
To add an extension to be excluded, click the Add button. With the dialog box displayed, type an exclusion in the following format: exe, and then click Add.
To remove an item, both a path and an extension, specify it in the list by selecting a corresponding check box and then click Delete.