- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to configure Network Protection advanced settings
You can set and configure advanced settings for the Network Protection feature from the Advanced Settings screen.
To access the Advanced Settings screen, on the Network Protection screen, click Advanced Settings.
Here you can manage the following settings:
- Internet connection sharing. Click the slider to enable the protection of your internet connection from being shared without your consent.
- Block port scans. Click the slider to enable blocking hackers from scanning your computer ports.
- Monitor process changes. Click the slider to enable monitoring all process changes in applications and adapters for which you have created rules.
- Default action. Use the drop-down combo box to select a default action (Allow or Deny) to be applied to any program or zone, or both for which no rule has been created yet.
- Application Rules. Click the link to manage operations applied to your applications.
- Adapter Settings. Click the link to manage adapter(s) available on your PC.