- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to configure Adapter Settings
On the Adapter Settings screen, you can manage adapter settings.
To access the Adapter Settings screen, on the Advanced Settings screen, click Manage in the Adapter Settings block.
Here you can see adapter(s) found on your PC. To edit an adapter, click Edit next to it. The Adapter screen opens:
To add a zone, click Add. With the dialog displayed, type IP address and select an action (Allow or Deny), and then click Save.
To edit a zone, select it in the zone list, and then click Edit. With the Add Zone screen displayed, modify the parameters previously set, and click Save.
To delete a zone, select it in the zone list, and then click Remove.
In addition, you can specify a Stealth mode status. On the drop-down combo box, select an option of your choice:
- On: your computer is invisible from both the local network and the Internet.
- Off: anyone from the local network or the Internet can ping and detect your computer.
- Remote: your computer cannot be detected from the Internet. Local network users can ping and detect your computer.