- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How can I reactivate the MailGuard?
Check if a Personal Firewall is active on your computer, other than Windows Firewall. Make sure it does not block the files avmailc.exe and avesvc.exe (Lavasoft Anti-Virus Helix MailGuard's service and helper service).
If you still cannot activate Anti-Virus Helix MailGuard, please reinstall it.
- Follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Control Panel from Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs (xp) / Program Features (Vista) -> Lavasoft Anti-Virus Helix
- Click Change -> Select Modify and click Next
- Please deactivate the option for MailGuard in the installation wizard.
- Confirm the change and restart the system.
- After restart, please repeat the steps above and activate the MailGuard.