- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft Announces Launch of New Affiliate Program
(April 6, 2009)
Well-known anti-spyware pioneer Lavasoft today announced the launch of its all-new Affiliate Program, giving affiliates the opportunity to easily partner with one of the world's most recognized anti-malware brands, and to earn affiliate commissions from the sale of Lavasoft's globally-respected range of security products.
"I believe our new affiliate program will build a stronger relationship between our affiliates and will serve both parties well in aiding our affiliates to reach higher conversions and commission rates," said Mark Knighton, International Channel Distributions Manager at Lavasoft.
The new program, powered by Cleverbridge's industry-leading affiliate tracking and management technology, makes it effortless for affiliates to recommend Lavasoft's top-rated line of security products on their own site, and to earn a percentage of revenues generated. Commission rates are based on sales volume, giving affiliates the opportunity to earn up to 50% revenue commission.
"Lavasoft has been the leader in the worldwide fight against malware for a decade, protecting people against identity theft, online fraud and other online threats with their excellent lineup of products," said Software.com's Vice President, Erick Vincent.
The benefits of joining the Lavasoft Affiliate Program include:
- New, affiliate-exclusive commission opportunities
- Opportunity to increase repeat website traffic
- Exclusive use of Lavasoft's non-cookie trackable trial versions
- No limit to amount of referral fees earned each month
- Optimized marketing materials for each product
- Industry-leading affiliate tracking and management technology
- Full earnings report for all offers in one easy-to-use interface
- Unlimited support directly from Lavasoft
To register to the new Affiliate Program, please visit:
Inquiries can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org