- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
The Skin Your Ad-Aware Is In
We have another update for all of you beta testers and users alike who are interested in learning more about how to get involved in our new community-driven initiatives that go hand in hand with the upcoming Ad-Aware release –
To celebrate the new version of Ad-Aware, Lavasoft is hosting our first ever Skin Design Contest, giving our users the power to control the look of Ad-Adware. You can get involved either by designing your very own customized skin – creating a new look and feel for Ad-Aware’s user interface – or, by voting on your favorite new skin – choosing the final design that we’ll feature in the new release!
Here’s how the Skin Design Contest works:
- Contest submissions are now open to our registered beta testers through MyLavasoft, as part of the Ad-Aware closed Beta. Beta testers have until August 20 to submit their entries.
- Skin submissions will be available in the Skin Gallery, where they will be viewed and voted on by your fellow Ad-Aware users from August 3 through August 20.
- The winning design will be announced on August 24 and packaged in the final release of the next version of Ad-Aware.
So, for those taking part in our closed beta testing, log-in to MyLavasoft now for more details on how to create and submit your design. And, for all the rest, stay tuned for August 3, when voting for your favorite design begins!