- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
- Ad-Aware Personal Security
- Ad-Aware Pro Security
- Ad-Aware Total Security
- Ad-Aware Business Security
- PC Tuneup
- Data Security
- Trial Center
- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Microsoft's Security Bulletin for August
The latest security vulnerabilities have been released at Microsoft, including 6 critical and 3 important security bulletins (14 vulnerabilities in total).
The Windows programs and operating systems affected include: Vista, XP, Internet Explorer, XML Core Services, Virtual Basic, Office, and Virtual Server.
If we've said it once, we've said it a million times. Below are the absolute minimum steps you need to take control of the security on your PC:
- Install Ad-Aware anti-spyware, the world's most trusted malware defense with over a quarter of a billion downloads!
- Install Lavasoft Personal Firewall.
- Install a trusted anti-virus program.
- Turn on the Windows auto-update feature to make sure you get the most recent security patches when they are released.
We're doing everything we can to make sure your personal and private information is protected, but you have the ultimate control! Surf safely!